Propertyface2face Ltd takes your privacy very seriously and only use information given to us freely and with consent to provide you with the best possible services and information.
Propertyface2face Ltd (the Data Controller)
The data controller is Propertyface2face Ltd , a UK Private limited Company (Registered in England and Wales (Reg. No. 10946787)
Whose registered office is:
1 Laundry Houses, Church Street, Alfreton, Derbyshire DE55 7AH
Enquiries are to be made to:
The Data Protection Officer
How we collect and use your information (the Data Subject)
We collect data in a variety of ways including from the internet (this website), email, telephone and in person when;
- Someone makes an enquiry about our services either in person, by email or telephone
- Submits an application form as a prospective client, employee, supplier or consultant
- Interacts with Propertyface2face Ltd via our social media platforms i.e. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or Instagram
- Completes and submits an enquiry via the contact section on our website
- Registers with the web site to receive alerts, news and information
We use your data for the purpose of providing you with information about our services, events, marketing and offers and general communication(s) or to comply with any contractual, legal or legislative requirements in the delivery of our services.
Unless required to do so by law or statute we will not share your data with any third party without your consent.
What data do we collect?
Without limitation, the data collected and retained may consist of all or some of the following information;
- Your name(s)
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
The data we collect will be retained and stored securely for a period of two years for users registered to receive marketing information
After this/these period(s) of time we will ask if you wish to remain registered with us (renewal of consent) or have your records deleted. Data may also be deleted by Propertyface2face Ltd at any time following a period of inactivity by the Data Subject (you will be notified prior to any such deletion)
Control of processing
- You can object to us processing your information
- You can opt in or out of marketing communications
- You can request a copy of the information of the personal information we retain
- You can ask for any errors or omissions to be corrected
Data security is of great importance to Propertyface2face Ltd and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected online.
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database of any of our third-party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
Right to be forgotten
Within one month of a User’s request, we will erase all your personal data
Transfer of information
Propertyface2face Ltd will transfer your information to another organisation within one month following a request from a User